FW: Summer Time on Lord Howe Island

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Fri Jan 28 01:32:31 UTC 2000

I made a number of inquiries via e-mail to recipients in Lord Howe Island, and got this response which seems to me to be authoritative. I don't know if anybody can confirm this further. Certainly there exists a Lord Howe Island Board determining issues on the island.

So the suggestion is to change the start time for Lord Howe Island to equal Sydney and other NSW localities.

Regards,