week starts at Sunday or Monday??

Infoman Inc. mpereira at istar.ca
Mon Oct 2 16:42:54 UTC 2000

Numbering conventions are culturally bound ( at times independent of the
fact that the same numbering system is used (e.g. Arabic numerals). In
French language a building always has a "première étage", whether it is on
the "ground floor" or not

enjoy - Jake

P.S. A week can also start after the 1st tea on Monday.