New in list

Infoman Inc. mpereira at istar.ca
Fri Sep 15 20:38:50 UTC 2000

A common Latitudes and longitude co-ordinate reference point  to be used for
cities (which area geographic areas-polygons) are usually established by the
"National Atlas, toponomy commissions, etc. within each country for that
country. I do not know whether or not their is a single world wide database
which has this information.

Jake Knoppers