No subject

Andrew Gaylard (Dimension Data) Andrew.Gaylard at za.didata.com
Thu Apr 5 13:05:48 UTC 2001

Hi,

In your bundle (ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2001a.tar.gz),
I see that you have Africa/Johannesburg as a "zone name" (is that
the correct term for it?)

But there isn't Africa/Pretoria.  Surely there should be?  It is
the capital city of South Africa.  It looks to me that all the
other zones are named after the capital of the relevant country.

Thanks for your work in maintaining this data -- our vendors have
been very slack at keeping up to date with it, and we depend on
yours to work around some bugs in old vendor data (HP, Sun, SGI).