History of the IDL

R.H. van Gent r.h.vangent at phys.uu.nl
Thu Mar 29 20:50:32 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I am new to this group and I would like to enlist your aid in correcting
and augmenting my web site under construction on the history of the
International Date Line at:

  http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/idl/idl.htm

I am still adding new material and illustrations to my web site and any
comments or suggestions for improvement will be very much appreciated.

List members who can read Dutch may also be interested in my web site on
the history of legal time in the Netherlands at:

  http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/wettijd/wettijd.htm

which includes an overview of all relevant sources that I have been able
to trace with tables for the Daylight Saving period from 1916 to the
present (and even further).

Regards,

* Robert H. van Gent * Tel/Fax:  00-31-30-2720269      *
* Zaagmolenkade 50   *                                 *
* 3515 AE Utrecht    * E-mail: r.h.vangent at astro.uu.nl *
* The Netherlands    *                                 *