Strange output from zdump for 2038

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Jul 21 12:50:06 UTC 2003

The zdump manual page notes the output to be expected when using the -v
option:

     -v   For each zonename on the command line, print  the  time
          at  the  lowest  possible  time value, the time one day
          after the lowest possible time value,  the  times  both
          one  second  before  and  exactly at each detected time
          discontinuity, the  time  at  one  day  less  than  the
          highest  possible  time  value,  and  the  time  at the
          highest  possible  time  value,  Each  line  ends  with
          isdst=1  if  the  given time is Daylight Saving Time or
          isdst=0 otherwise.

So the two 1901 lines and the two 2038 lines are to be expected.

				--ado