Karbala time in southern Iraq

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at sharif.edu
Sun Jun 22 17:24:13 UTC 2003

I also know a few people (usually senior and religious, but no
statistical relation to the level of education) who don't observe
daylight saving time here in Iran. They say it breaks their habits,
specially the ones about the prayer times. But I've yet to see a single
semi-authority recommend such a practice.

roozbeh