list headers, and filtering rules

Dave Stewart DaveS at teletext.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 19:01:57 UTC 2003

I have a lot of "Rules" which all work fine, except for the TZ one,
as I too was searching on Recipient info, which doesn't always work.

>From the info in replies I have kindly been sent, and after further
checking,
it looks like the following criteria are the only ones that work all the
time :

     OR
   Message Header contains "X-Loop: tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov"

Thanks to all those who helped.