FW: Brazil zoneinfo corrections.

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo.lists at fabricadeideias.com
Fri Oct 17 21:04:15 UTC 2003

I would just like to correct two of the problem descriptions I sent before:

About item 2 below:

The changes I made regard the ending of DST time at 1966, not the
begining of DST time. The fix in the patch is ok.

About item 5 below:

The previous zone description for the America/Sao_Paulo zone had a
special spurious line fixing DST up to the _BEGINING_ of 1964, not
_DURING_THE_WHOLE_ year of 1964 as I mentioned before. The fix in the
patch is ok.

Thanks again for your attention,

Rodrigo Severo