TZ changes for Brazil for 2003/2004

Vitor de Matos Carvalho vitor at softinfo.com.br
Sat Sep 20 02:00:33 UTC 2003

Paul,

In the site of the presidency of the republic, still the number of the decree
does not consist. I ordered an email for the government asking where I can get
the number of the decree. I am waiting a reply.

In the site of the Ministry of Mines and Energy -
http://www.mme.gov.br/noticias/noticias.htm has an official notice, however it
does not have the number of the decree.

You can have access to this information not official on the summer time here in
the Brazil in the following sites:
http://globonews.globo.com/GloboNews/article/0,6993,A603673-2990,00.html
http://jbonline.terra.com.br/papel/brasilia/2003/09/19/jorbrs20030919011.html

Thus that I will be with the link address where has the number of the decree I
repasses for you.

 Regards,

Vitor de Matos Carvalho - #5602098
Softinfo Network Administrator