Decree on Brazilian Summer time

Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires p at ppires.org
Fri Sep 26 20:56:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 12:48:59PM -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> At Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:45:20 -0400, "Gwillim Law" <RLAW at nc.rr.com> writes:
>
> > I just checked the URLs given, and they both say 00:00 on February 15.
> > Probably someone has reported the error.
>
> Thanks for reporting that.  Apparently the web page was corrected this
> morning.  Here's another patch to 'southamerica' comments to reflect this.
>
> Sorry about the flurry of patches; I guess I jumped the gun a little
> bit on Brazil, in my eagerness to get the tz database updated as
> quickly as possible.

Feel free to blame me on that.  However, tzdata those changes were
mostly in comments.  New rules and zones didn't change that much.

Thank you for your work caused by this thread.  I am the one to a-
pologize for send a lot of information in many small pieces.

Best regards,
--
	Pappires

... Qui habet aurem audiat quid Spiritus dicat ecclesiis.