Update: URL of Time and Date Gateway changed

Peter Thoeny peter.thoeny at attglobal.net
Tue Mar 30 09:33:39 UTC 2004

Thanks for the list. Done for most of them.

FYI, TWiki.org is currently hosted at SourceForge. The
time is inaccurate across the 5 load balanced servers
they have. I send a support request to fix that,
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=923661&group_id=1

We plan to move TWiki.org to a dedicated server. At
that time we have better control and can sync the
time.

Regards,
Peter