Time zones from Windows XP

Chuck Soper chucks at lmi.net
Tue May 18 19:29:14 UTC 2004

This article mentions both Windows and time zone database time zones.
The author (as well as the people on this list) may have have some
insights whether mapping is possible or feasible. I doubt the mapping
is one-to-one and suspect that the task is difficult.

Please share your results with this list.

TimeZone and DaylightTime Classes in Microsoft .NET
MultiLingual Magazine #59 Volume 14 Issue 7

http://www.multilingual.com/FMPro?-db=archives&-format=ourpublication%2ffeaturedarticlesdetail.htm&-lay=cgi&-sortfield=magazine%20number&-sortorder=descend&-op=eq&Ad%20Type=reprint&-recid=33527&-find=

Chuck