Tzcode2004d.tar.gz

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Wed Feb 2 08:27:14 UTC 2005

    Date:        Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:07:34 -0800
    From:        Paul Eggert <eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU>

  | <ftp://munnari.oz.au/pub/oldtz/tzcode2004d.tar.gz> is still correct
  | as I write this; I hope it doesn't get munged too.

It won't - now you alerted us all to the problem...   There are some
advantages to doing things manually!

I have renamed the version of the file in ~ftp/pub on munnari from
tzcode2004d.tar.gz to tzcode2005d.tar.gz on the assumption that that's
what it should really be called (and I have no idea why I didn't notice
that when it appeared...)

Byt ado - please either do the same (rename the currently available 2004d
file to 2005d, or skip 'd' when the next 2005 version does appear).

kre