Time Zone and display

Jean-Claude OMARY jcomary at igrejaprimitiva.org
Fri Jul 1 04:26:45 UTC 2005

Sir or Madam,

Greetings

My name is Jean-Claude Omary. I am writing you from Rio de Janeiro. I
found your url from google whilst looking for a time zone service.

We are a small Christian church and our web site (www.igrejaprimitiva.com)
is under construction.
In our website we what to display inside a colon (embed file) the date and
time of Rio de Janeiro(Brazil) and Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of
Congo). we have got two churches there.
On the internet we did not manage to find script that can help us to that.
We actually don’t know if this service is charged or not. Please let us
know. Anyway by this letter we can to ask if you can allow us to link to
your website so that in a specific place in our website we can only
display those two zone hours and date.What script should we use. We will
keep the credit like: "Powered by your business name or your business
logo".

Your help well be really appreciate.

Sincerely yours.

Jean-Claude OMARY.