Is more detailed timezone history desired?

Dr Hingston dr.hingston at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 10 23:38:32 UTC 2005

Yes we could put the data into TimesOwn Pro.  It is difficult to predict what users want to do with data!

Also if it is readily obtainable I think it is a good idea to continue to evolve a central historical repository, as has been
occurring anyway.

By the way we have a system of time zone change reporting in our software, if we are advised of any Time Zone data changes we will
be pleased to pass the information on.

Kind regards
David Hingston
Director
Chequers Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand.
http://www.cheqsoft.com
support at cheqsoft.com

=> MathsOwn - World class
=> Break Reminder - strategic safety software
=> TimesOwn - the World's best clock
=> Clipboard Express Pro - drag n drop database saves serious time