A New Book on Daylight Saving Time tz

Prerau prerau at rcn.com
Thu Mar 24 02:10:04 UTC 2005

I think you would be interested to know that I have written a new book on
the entire history of daylight saving time--- "Seize the Daylight, The
Curious and Contentious Story of Daylight Saving Time".

The book has received excellent reviews (e.g., "The best kind of history:
rigorous
and academically informed, but chock-full of lively anecdotes"), and is
available from Amazon and other web sources, as well as at bookstores.

On the website, www.seizethedaylight.com, there is a lot of interesting
information about daylight saving time in addtion to information about the
book.

For the website, I'm in the process of setting up a list of web resources.
People interested in my book would also be likely to be interested in your
website, and vice versa. Therefore, I think it would be mutually beneficial
if we exchanged website links.

All the Best,

David Prerau
prerau at seizethedaylight.com