No subject

Jesper Norgaard Welen jnorgard at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Apr 21 00:50:46 UTC 2006

www.worldtimeserver.com doesn't show the current DST rules, however, it's
time zone converter does allow for peaking into the rules behind. The claim
is therefore (see attached two screenshots) that the Palestinian Territory
entered DST precisely one week before, Friday the 14.th. of April at 0:00.
One of the screen shots will show you the unbelievable claim that at 0:15
the 14.th. of April in the Palestinian Territory, it was 23:15 the 13.th. of
April in the Palestinian Territory - but even Einstein would not have been
able to mingle his relativity theory so much (using for instance the speed
of light), that he could go back in time.

Back to the future? I think an equal time or better an error message would
have been more appropriate.

The question is if anyone can confirm that the DST change happened a week
before. To me it sounds plausible, but we would like some (more)
authoritative information.

Regards,

Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Project Leader (Líder de Proyecto) Software
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (55) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (55) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
Download the free program World Time Explorer, I made:
http://www.worldtimeexplorer.com/index.html