DST in Philippines 1990 etc.

Jesper Norgaard Welen jnorgard at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Apr 27 04:38:07 UTC 2006

I saw an article about the plans for implementing DST in Philippines, that
claims that Philippines had DST last time in 1990:

http://story.philippinetimes.com/p.x/ct/9/id/145be20cc6b121c0/cid/3e5bbccc73
0d258c/

Also, regarding the upcoming Nicaragua DST, there is an article that
specifies the date and time it will start, while not being specific about
when it will end:

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/2006/04/26/nacionales/18036

It claims that DST will start 2006-04-30 at 2:00, and will last until the
end of august (without being more specific).

Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Project Leader (Líder de Proyecto) Software
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (55) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (55) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
Download the free program World Time Explorer, I made:
http://www.worldtimeexplorer.com/index.html