How to get Time Zone abbreviation from client?

Sachin Gedam sachingedam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:50:44 UTC 2006

Hello Friends,

We are trying to make our web site as timezone compatible means if any
client ask for web page then it page shows its current time and that page
should return me timezone details for further processing.

That means if I am requesting any page from India with Time zone setting as
"India" on my machine than I should able to get that TimeZone information at
server side. At server side I should able to get request location, if anyone
can tell me how to get TimeZone abbreviation from client side than also i
could satisfy

Waiting for your kind help.

Sachin
Jopasana Software & Systems Ltd