proposed tz patches for Indiana, New Brunswick, Gaza, etc.

Paul Schauble Paul.Schauble at ticketmaster.com
Sat Jan 21 02:46:30 UTC 2006

I am inclined to think you should implement the letter of the law rather
than guessing what DOT "really" meant. Either that or ask DOT for
clarification. I hate to say it, but I've been involved in similar things
that became a legal issue and the difference can matter.

Unfortunately, this conflicts with the deadline. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid,
but I'd ask.

    ++PLS