adding specific timezone location question

Patrick Ford patrickdotford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 00:21:24 UTC 2006

This will probably sound like a rather petty request and to be honest
it is...but I was wondering what one could do to have a specific
location added to the timezone listing? I have only recently fully
switched to linux as my only OS on my notebook and while installing
(K)Ubuntu I noticed on the timezone selection that Kentucky/Monticello
was available as a place. I live in Kentucky but in the Central
timezone and thought it would be cool to have my city (Russell
Springs) listed. Anyway I found this email on the rpmfind page for the
timezone package. I apologize if this is an incorrect address or an
inappropriate request.

Thank you for your time,

Patrick Ford