Possible corrections?

Oscar van Vlijmen ovv at hetnet.nl
Sun Jul 2 20:05:47 UTC 2006

> From: "srdjan krajnalic"
> In this case the problem is that the RULE NAME is "1:00" which is not
> typical. Typically, names are something like GB-Eire or C-Eur. So my problem
> is that I'm not sure what to do with what appears to be extra or invalid
> data.

The problem is not unique. There are many such instances in all data files,
where a rule name appears to be a time offset.
My theory: probably a relic from a conversion process trying to convert
space (runs) into tabs. In several cases a tab didn't get in so a space
remained and in other cases an empty field was deleted.