atikokan daylight saving (or lack of it)

Chris Walton Chris.Walton at telus.com
Mon Jul 17 14:50:28 UTC 2006

Paul,

Yes Atikokan could use America/Coral_Harbour.
As you pointed out Atikokan and Coral Harbour are separate locations;  they are in fact unrelated incontiguous areas separated by 1110 miles.
I will let you decide what is best!  I don't mind which way we go with this as long as there is some sort of reference to Atikokan in the zonetab file.

If you decide to share the zone, keep in mind that Atikokan has a much bigger population than Coral Harbour; I am not sure what the implications of this are.  Would we have to rename the zone and create an entry in the "backward" file?

-chris