next time zone package update

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Mar 14 18:18:06 UTC 2006

Arthur David Olson <olsona at elsie.nci.nih.gov> writes:

> My plan is to wait for Sri Lanka changes (which affect present and future
> rather than historical instants)

I'll try to get those done by Thursday.

> At least for now, the plan is to forego size_t tweaks,
> changes in default zdump cutoff years,
> and elimination of the P (paramater) macro.

OK, thanks; should I submit these proposed changes again after 2006c
comes out, or just leave the issues alone for a while?  (No doubt you
have other things to do too....)

Like Ken, I'd also like to see the __LONG_LONG_MAX__ and HAVE_STDINT_H
patches for private.h, as this makes things more convenient for GCC
and glibc users.