Kirov on GMT+4?

Rives McDow rmcdow at globaltimesystems.org
Tue May 16 15:55:41 UTC 2006

Dear Paul,

I have been in contact with a Russian astronomer in Murmansk, as well
as someone who works in what would be the Department of
Transportation in the US.  They both say that Kirov is GMT+4, and
that it uses daylight savings time.  I can write the astronomer again
and see if anything has changed, but it is via surface mail, and
takes about a month to get a reply.

Rives