Updated timezone info for Western Australia DST trial

Mark Glossop Mark.Glossop at uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 05:39:46 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've recently been tasked with managing the update of our Unix
machines to cope with the recently announced (re)introduction of DST
in Western Australia - yes, we've been given less than 2 weeks to
prepare for the start of the trial period this year :-(

Please find attached a copy of the updated "australasia" file that
contains the appropriate modifications (it's based on the 2006o
timezone information.) Feel free to contact me with any questions or
clarifications - I've tested this file as best I can but would not be
surprised if more experienced eyes see problems with it.

Best regards,
Mark
--
Mark Glossop