Question on abbreviations

Paul Schauble Paul.Schauble at ticketmaster.com
Wed Sep 27 23:39:14 UTC 2006

There is also the original issue of %s being null in 1943. This seems to
be a bug. But maybe not. I'm unable from the documents I've seen to
determine the intended behavior.

None the less, it seems obvious to me that either both the time
resulting from the transition and the letter carry forward or neither
one does. Have one but not the other carry forward seems nonsensical.

    ++PLS