Turks & Caicos switched to U.S. DST dates?

Jesper Norgaard Welen jnorgard at prodigy.net.mx
Sat Apr 28 06:36:43 UTC 2007

I don't think this source is more-authoritative, but at least we are
building a circumstancial case for the timezone court:

See http://www.rbc.com/newsroom/20070216daylight.html

"In 2005, the U.S. government approved changes to the timing of observance
of DST as part of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 in a bid to conserve
electricity by extending DST for a period of four weeks. Governments in
Canada*, Bermuda, The Bahamas and Turks & Caicos made similar changes to
their DST rules to be consistent with the U.S. time changes."

Regards,
Jesper Nørgaard Welen