About Australasia New Zeland DST

Stefano Scarponi stefano.scarponi at it.ibm.com
Thu Aug 23 08:10:25 UTC 2007

Hi All, I was reviewing the Australasia time zone table.

What I notice is that into this link:
http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf/wpg_URL/Services-Daylight-Saving-Index?OpenDocument

it is stated:
______________

 "From this year, Daylight Saving will run for a period of 27 weeks. It now
 commences from the last Sunday in September, when 2.00am becomes 3.00am,
 and ends on the first Sunday in April the following year, when 3.00am
 becomes 2.00am.

Instead into the Australasia table :

Rule  NZ    2008  max   -     Apr   Sun>=1      2:00s 0     S

instead of 3:00 ...

so can please someone told me at what time is supposed to start the April
DST on New Zealand?

Thanks
Donatella Sabellico !