FW: EU BST-->GMT issue

Dafydd Rhys-Jones D.Rhys-Jones at F5.com
Thu Aug 30 15:23:10 UTC 2007

That did it:

[root at Bip1:LICENSE EXPIRED] config # date -s "Sun Oct 26 00:59:59 GMT 2008"
Sun Oct 26 01:59:59 BST 2008
[root at Bip1:LICENSE EXPIRED] config # date
Sun Oct 26 01:00:00 GMT 2008

Is there a difference between the way EU runs vs how the US DST runs (revision, wise, not date and time wise). I ask this only because my US DST tests all worked appropriately, along with outlying areas (Virgin Islands, Guam, America Samoa, etc), and the EU one is the only one that acted in this behavior.

Thanks!

Dafydd

Dafydd Rhys-Jones  |  Software Test Engineer
F5 Networks
  P 206.272.5555
 F 206.272.5556
www.f5.com