Archive with all recent tzdata releases? -- WAS: Version control? Changelog? ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Jan 4 21:37:44 UTC 2007

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> BTW, I did note this post:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.time.tz/1339
> Unfortunately the svn repository doesn't list changes.  I'm used to
> running "svn+trac" myself, which does a good, basic job of showing
> version-to-version changes.  Unfortunately I don't run a public
> server myself anymore (just not enough time).

Aw screw that, I'll just generate the Trac pages and then save them
as a set of static HTML pages (in a tarball).

As such, does anyone have an archive with all recent tzdata releases?

I noted the PlanetMirror FTP site, but it only goes back to 2006b:
  ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/timezone/

I'd like to go further back, at least to early 2005, if not 2004.

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com