Version control? Changelog? Good list of regions/paths aligning with US DST changes?

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jan 4 22:36:49 UTC 2007

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> writes:

> - Is there a version control repository for zoneinfo?

Nothing that's public.  Arthur has his own repository, in SCCS form.
I keep a copy, in RCS form, of all the public versions I could get my
hands on, along with all my private changes.  I've been meaning to
publish a repository (hopefully a combined version) on the web, but
haven't had time.

> - Or a changelog of any corrections/additions?

No, sorry.  Also on the list of things to do.  The closest thing to a
changelog would be the first parts of email of mine to tz@ containing
proposed changes.

> I think I can safely ignore the Indiana changes, etc..., and stick with
> major regions.

Well, Indiana is a major region for us!  (I guess Bill Cook doesn't
use your financial applications, huh?  :-)