FW: Corrections to web page

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 12 21:01:39 UTC 2007

Thanks.  Evidently the text was transposed from the section from
Austria, where it _is_ the Office of Metrology.  (Let's see:
Austria/Australia, Meteorology/Metrology, gee, how many other
opportunities for error are there? :-)

And now I see the Austrians have changed the name of their
organization to the Nationales Metrologie-Institut, so I'll have to
change my translation too, to "National Metrology Institute" I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the correction.