FW: I developped a Software for manage the timezones data in your archives from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/ , I think very nice and very easy for use and update soft...

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Wed Nov 14 20:56:13 UTC 2007

I'm forwarding this message from Javier Reinoso, who is not on the time
zone mailing list.

Those of you who are on the time zone mailing list should direct replies
appropriately.

				--ado

archives from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/ , I think very nice and very
easy for use and update soft...

I developped a Software for manage the timezones data in your archives
from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/ , I think very nice and very easy for
use and update soft...
www.timezonesmanager.com/timezonesmanager.zip
Greetings and thanks for your data...!!!
Javier Reinoso
www.zodiacwin.com