Minor improvement to tzfile.5

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:09:40 UTC 2007

Part way through the description of the file structure, the document says:

These values serve as indices into an array of ttinfo
structures that appears next in the file; these structures
are defined as follows:

It isn't immediately clear that there are tzh_typecnt entries in the array
of ttinfo structures.

Maybe the modification is as simple as:

These values serve as indices into an array of ttinfo
structures (with tzh_typecnt entries) that appears next in the file; these
structures
are defined as follows:

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>