UTC offset for Asia/Choibalsan

Alexander Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 13:58:40 UTC 2008

Deborah Goldsmith <goldsmit <at> apple.com> writes:

> On Mar 31, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Guy Harris wrote:
> > Steffen Thorsen wrote:
> >
> >> Several reporters in the past on this mailing list have also
> >> reported GMT+8.
> >
> > ...and at least some sites I found with Google, including some in
> > the .gov.mn domain, suggest that, at least at one point, they had
> > DST, with the offset being GMT+09:00 during DST.  That *might* be
> > the source of the GMT+09:00.
>
> Any further thoughts on this? Is this considered enough information to
> correct it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Deborah Goldsmith
> Apple Inc.
> goldsmit <at> apple.com

AS per article
http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_mongolia01.html
Mongolia is no longer observe DST and I believe that GMT+8 all accross the
country.

02/08/2007, Mongolia - "Mongolia won't observe Summer Time (DST)"-
from Embassy of Mongolia in the Russian Federation and MONTSAME - NEWS AGENCY.

Alexander Krivenyshev
http://www.worldtimezone.net/wtz-pacific24.php
New York, NY