Australian Capital Territory DST rule change?

Peter A McKenzie petermck at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jul 9 23:01:18 UTC 2008

This site is useful for Australian actual dates...

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/dst_times.shtml

1981-1982 would be the only time that ACT and NSW were not aligned...

Peter A McKenzie
IT Strategy and Architecture Executive,
Westpac Account.

IBM
Email
petermck at au1.ibm.com
Mobile/Cell
+61 412 58 6665
Voice Mail
+61 2 9461 3324
Fax
+61 2 8853 3538

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it, not even if
I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common
sense."
[Buddha]