New DST dates for Mauritius - moved to October

Alex Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 14:04:16 UTC 2008

> It is getting stranger that same date newspaper # No. 16578 (07/11/2008),
> L'Express Mauritius have 2 different articles:
>
> English language article "The revival of daylight saving time : Energy
> conservation?"-
> restates introduction of DST from 1st November 2008 to 31st March 2009.
> http://www.lexpress.mu/display_article.php?news_id=110718
> or http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_mauritius02.html
>
> However same date (07/11/2008) and same reference newspaper  # No. 16578 -
> different article in French language "Le gouvernement avance l’introduction
de
> l’heure d’été"
> states that DST in Mauritius will start on October 26 and will end on March
> 27 ...???
> http://www.lexpress.mu/display_article.php?news_id=111216
> or http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_mauritius02.html
>
> Regards,
> Alexander Krivenyshev,
> http://www.worldtimezone.com
> New York, NY

Seems that English language article "The revival of daylight saving time :
Energy conservation?"-# No. 16578 (07/11/2008) was
originally published on Monday, June 30, 2008 ...

I guess that article in French "Le gouvernement avance l’introduction de
l’heure d’été" stating that DST in Mauritius starting on October 26 and ending
on March 27, 2009 is the most recent one.