Morocco plan to introduce Daylight Saving Time

Patrice Scattolin patrice.scattolin at oracle.com
Fri May 9 18:24:02 UTC 2008

According to this article:
http://www.avmaroc.com/actualite/heure-dete-comment-a127896.html  (and
republished here: http://www.actu.ma/heure-dete-comment_i127896_0.html)
the changes occurs at midnight:

   saturday night may 31st at midnight (which in french is to be
intrepreted as the night between saturday and sunday)
   sunday night the 28th  at midnight

Seeing that the 28th is monday, I am guessing that she intends to say
the midnight of the 28th which is the midnight between sunday and
monday, which jives with other sources that say that it's inclusive
june1st to sept 27th.

The decision was taken by decree *2-08-224 *but I can't find the decree
published on the web.

It's also confirmed here:
http://www.maroc.ma/NR/exeres/FACF141F-D910-44B0-B7FA-6E03733425D1.htm
on a government portal as being  between june 1st and sept 27th (not yet
posted in english).

The following google query will generate many relevant hits:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Conseil+de+gouvernement+maroc+heure+avance&btnG=Search

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Patrice Scattolin | Software Development Manager | 514.905.8744