Pakistan plan to introduce Daylight Saving Time on June 1, 2008.

Estelle Pettersen ecp at timeanddate.com
Thu May 15 11:35:17 UTC 2008

Dear Alex

Thank you for providing us with information regarding the plan. We have
done some research and intend to have an article published under Time
Zone News on our website.

We appreciate all comments and feedback provided to us.

Best Regards
Estelle
--
Estelle Pettersen - content manager http://www.timeanddate.com/