Official site for Australia Timezones

Vilas Khare (vkhare) vkhare at cisco.com
Thu Oct 9 02:31:41 UTC 2008

Thank you Eric.

How does one keep informed about upcoming time zone and DST/STD rule changes for various countries ?  We have a in-house application that needs to convert local time to/from UTC for users around the globe and thus need to keep track of when DST begins/ends for each time zone.  We use ISO std. time zone conventions (ex. America/Los_Angeles, Australia/Melbourne etc).

Vilas