Canada & Eric's shape files

Chris.Walton at telus.com Chris.Walton at telus.com
Tue Sep 16 16:18:30 UTC 2008

Eric,
On June 1/2007 I sent you a link to my KML/KMZ time zone map for Canada.
That link is now dead.

The most recent copy of my map can be found here:
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1024037/Main/1024037

You need Google Earth to view the map.
If you don't have Google Earth, here is the link.  The software is free and it only takes a minute or two to install it.
http://earth.google.com/
-chris