Hermosillo timezone

Jesper Norgaard Welen jnorgard at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Sep 28 01:28:39 UTC 2008

Rui Lopes wrote:
Do you have the URL for those mappings between airport code and TZ code?

Unfortunately I don't, and I don't know of a simple way to get it either.
But
I once fostered the idea that with ESRI map functionality I could make a
conversion utility from Latitude Longitude to the timezone that it was
located in, to produce the timezone name for each point on the map given
from the user. But it was kept on the idea phase, I never implemented it.
If somebody needs this badly and could come up with a money compensation for
my work, like US $100, I would surely do it since it was something I was
interested in adding to World Time Explorer before.

Of course you would need the Latitude and Longitude of the airport codes
to do what *you* mentioned, but I assume that would be trivial?

Regards,
- Jesper Nørgaard Welen

Checked by AVG.