License for the tzdata information

CHancuff at aol.com CHancuff at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 16:02:32 UTC 2009

I should have never posted at 4am.  I'm net experienced enough to know
that I'd probably get clobbered for somethin'.  Leave it to Clive to  deliver
the one-two punch!

Cliff Hancuff

In a message dated 4/29/2009 11:59:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
clive at davros.org writes:

CHancuff at aol.com said:
> The Berne Convention follows US  Copyright law  rather closely.

Um, the US adopted the Berne  Convention relatively recently. The rest of
the world has been following it  for far longer.

--
Clive D.W. Feather         | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org   | it will get its revenge.