IERS Message No. 141: New IERS Rapid Service/Prediction Center web site

central_bureau at iers.org central_bureau at iers.org
Wed Jan 14 14:31:43 UTC 2009

IERS Message No. 141                                    January 14, 2009

New IERS Rapid Service/Prediction Center web site

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the IERS Rapid Service/Prediction
Center's web site will be moving from http://maia.usno.navy.mil to
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/earth-orientation on 15 January 2009. Note
that until the changeover date, the new web site can be found at
http://199.211.133.90/USNO/earth-orientation. In addition to the change
in address, the style of the web site has been changed to bring it into
compliance with an institution-wide format.

It is expected that attempting to access the old web site should result
in a redirect to the new web site. We have been assured that this change
in our web presence will in no way impact our e-mail or our ftp
capabilities, i.e. ftp maia.usno.navy.mil will not be impacted.

We would appreciate hearing any comments you have regarding the new web
site. If you notice any unusual behavior, please let us know.

Regards,
William Wooden
Director, IERS Rapid Service/Prediction Center