Time Zone change for San Luis, Argentina

Norberto Nazabal nazabal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:18:47 UTC 2009

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for you answer, I want to let you know that currently we are using
the GMT-4 time zone here at San Luis, since the last Sunday 15th at 00:00.
I checked the Chile DST and I think we will use the same time zone, but I
will try to contact to somebody in the goverment to confirm that
information.
Thanks for your notes about the consistency issues and I hope the new time
zone for San Luis can be added to your database after the confirmation of
which time zone we will use.

Regards,

Norberto Nazabal.