Human readable DB

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Mar 29 21:48:16 UTC 2009

Sebastien Willemijns wrote:

>I'm looking for human readable database of future DST changes: Europe/Roma
changes DST 29rd March 2009 Europe/Paris
>changes DST 29rd March 2009 and more and more...
>
>Do you know a software or/and online website which give me these infos in
one page ?

World Time Explorer is a program I made, it has a report for currently 512
distinct timezones with this format:

(254) Cuba, Havana (GMT-5) ® - Daylight Saving is active
17.24.00 Sunday 29. March 2009 -0400 EDT
DST start : 0.00.00 Sunday 8. March 2009 -0500 EST
DST end   : 1.00.00 Sunday 25. October 2009 -0400 EDT

You can sort output on Country, City, GMT offset, original order
(country+city),
Daylight saving start date, daylight saving end date, or ISO 3-letter
country code.
Also it is possible to format the date/time format as you want. You will get
one entry for each state above for some countries though, even they are not
different this year, in other words has same GMT offset and same start and
end date.

It is 30-days shareware however, and making this report for other years than
1950 and current year requires a license. But your basic needs should be
covered for free. Note that it only runs in Windows. Download from
http://www.worldtimeexplorer.com/download.html

Regards, Jesper Nørgaard Welen

Checked by AVG.
20:05