License for the tzdata information

CHancuff at aol.com CHancuff at aol.com
Thu May 7 14:26:42 UTC 2009

In a message dated 5/7/2009 6:05:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lear at cisco.com writes:

I'm  curious as to whether all of this is really a problem.  Is anyone
aware of anyone NOT using the data because of a rights concern?  I  don't
know how hard it is to get such statements put into code, but since  the
U.S. government is involved, one could only  imagine...

Eliot

Not to stir the pot but,  this is where this started:

In a message dated 4/28/2009  6:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,