FW: Bug in newest tzdata

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Nov 9 20:37:11 UTC 2009

I'm forwarding this message from Sullivan Beck, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list, please direct replies appropriately.

("2:0" and "2:00" are treated the same by the time zone compiler in this context, but for consistency and for the benefit of non-zic users of the data,
I'll change "2:0" to "2:00" in the next release.  --ado)